Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Siamese Cat

I may not be full Siamese, but I want to share some info about Siamese cats.

Siamese cats originated in Thailand (formerly known as Siam). In the 20th century the Siamese cat became one of the most popular breeds in Europe and North America. Most Siamese cats are very smart and very affectionate. I'm affectionate, that must be the Siamese in me! Siamese cats bond sometimes strongly to one person and they love attention. That's me I love attention, I sometimes demand it and I love both my humans. We also are very playful and active. Siamese cats have big ears and beautiful blue eyes. I have blue eyes, but not big ears. Siamese cats are beautiful whether it is a full breed or not a full breed. I'm not a full breed Siamese cat and I'm really beautiful. MEOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After commenting please subscribe