Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ahh! Fleas!

Well my human mommy combed my fur today and she said I have fleas. I'm so scared. I really hope she makes them all go away. My human mommy is going to wash all my blankets and get flea medication from my veterinarian. She said she is going to vacuum the rugs too. I'm scared of the vacuum monster though. MEOW!!

Gizmo

To get flea medication for your pet, it's best to consult with your veterinarian to find out what the best flea medication is for your pet, then after your veterinarian recommends what medication to use visit or call your local pet store to see if they have it or you can purchase the flea medication from your veterinarian. Remember to keep your pet healthy and give them lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After commenting please subscribe